Staff & Resources
Based on project scope of work requirements, ECI assigns professionally trained and experienced Roofing and Waterproofing Consultants, Project Managers, Specifications Writers, CAD System Operators, Database Management Specialists and Quality Assurance Observers to each Client engagement.
ECI’s staff of construction professionals are trained in specific support areas that are essential to the successful and cost-effective execution of ECI’s forensic and testing analysis, design and construction management services. ECI provides a customized approach on each project using a project management team and the necessary support staff to ensure the highest quality of performance is achieved.
ECI’s long standing history of achievement can be attributed to the successful application of effective and efficient industry practices, which enables ECI to provide our Clients with the most innovative solutions that meet their project goals. In order to best serve our Clients’ needs, ECI only uses the most up-to-date equipment and adheres to applicable industry standards when performing forensic testing. These resources include:
- State-of-the-art Auto CAD and design capabilities
- Computerized data processing
- Comprehensive architectural specification manual library including: Factory Mutual and Underwriters Laboratories, International Building Codes, RS Means, trade manuals and industry publications
- Moisture intrusion analysis using moisture meters and FLIR infrared imaging cameras
- ICRI certified concrete moisture vapor testing
- Water spray testing using AAMA and ASTM test methods